8000 Gault St, Austin
Walking distance to Wooten Park and Elementary. New HVAC system, flooring, and modern updates. Lots of natural light throughout the entire home! Must see!!
- MLS® #6730652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,005
- Year Built1962
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Above Ground, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingEntry-Front, 1 Car Carport, 2 Reserved, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, Composition Shingle, See Agent
- Address8000 Gault St
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionSunset View Sec 01
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Price Change History for 8000 Gault St, Austin, TX (MLS® #6730652)
|Price Reduced||$359,000||$10,000 (2.71%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,000||$10,000 (2.64%)|
|Price Reduced||$379,000||$10,000 (2.57%)|
|Price Reduced (from $399,000)||$389,000||$10,000 (2.51%)|
Property Listed by: Saddle Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 17th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.