1400 Kamar Dr, Austin
What would you do with an original Wooten Park single story on a huge corner lot? Remodel and expand, add an auxiliary dwelling unit, or create a condo regime? This vintage home is ready for a new life so let your imagination go. Convenient north central location offers easy access to 183 and is minutes from dining and drink options on Burnet, Lamar, Anderson, and The Domain.
- MLS® #5638558
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage910
- Year Built1960
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address1400 Kamar Dr
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionWooten Park Sec 03
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesExhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Price Change History for 1400 Kamar Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5638558)
|Price Reduced (from $350,000)||$325,000||$25,000 (7.14%)|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 23rd, 2019 at 11:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.