492 Primo Fiore Ter, Austin
Sublime new construction in the sought after Peninsula at Rough Hollow. This To Be Built home has so much to offer ~ Silestone Countertops, Hardwood Floors, Metal Entry Door & Metal Roof, Texas Limestone Exterior, Blown-In Blanket Insulation, 8' Solid Core Interior Doors, Custom Designed Cabinets, Tankless Water Heaters, Wood Garage Doors, Pre-Wire Security / Audio Visual. The pictures are not reflective of the same floorplan, but merely a representation of builders finish out. Contact us for more info
- MLS® #3243035
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,871
- Year Built2019
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Sloped
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stucco
- Address492 Primo Fiore Ter
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionThe Peninsula at Rough Hollow
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Energy Star Appliances, Home Automation System, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.