3401 Minnie St #a, Austin
Gorgeous, new condo in hot, South Austin location. Open concept living space leads to covered patio and private yard. Concrete flooring on first level with hardwoods on stairs and second level. Master suite and additional bedroom and laundry room upstairs. Additional guest bedroom downstairs. Tankless water heater. Horizontal cedar fence. 2 car garage.
- MLS® #2259531
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,950
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- Construction2 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address3401 Minnie St #a
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionKincheon Sec 02
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Electric, Cook Top Gas, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 3401 Minnie St #a, Austin, TX (MLS® #2259531)
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$472,000||$3,000 (0.63%)|
Property Listed by: Austin Real Estate Experts
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.