818 Sahara Ave #b, Austin
Beautiful corner lot & yard with big trees. Fenced back yard. Faces south. Carport. Light and cheerful 1971 unit. 1 bedroom & bathroom downstairs. 2 bedrooms + a bathroom + a large storage closet upstairs. 5 ceiling fans. Hard tile floors downstairs. New carpet August, 2019. Large utility room. Good location-near Ben White Blvd & William Cannon Dr. 1 block from Odom Elementary School. 3 minutes (.7 Mi) to HEB, McDonald's. Close to CAP Metro bus stops. Come take a look. Move in quickly!!
- MLS® #1841135
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,363
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1 Car Carport, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address818 Sahara Ave #b
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionTurtle Creek Estates Sec 01
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Master Downstairs, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Stanberry REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.